Luxurious, earthy, and impossible to resist, the truffle possesses a celestial allure unlike any other ingredient. This mysterious fungi born underground in the roots of trees has enthralled gastronomes for centuries. When shaved over simple, fresh dishes, the truffle’s beguiling aroma and flavor elevate each bite to culinary heaven. Though recipes abound for elaborate truffle creations, preparations that let the truffle shine in its naked glory are best.
So indulge in truffle perfection with these tempting creations made for truffle devotees and novices alike.
Truffle Pizza Recipe
Experience the pinnacle of gourmet indulgence with our Truffle Pizza. A golden crust, lightly brushed with olive oil, sets the stage for a medley of truffle-infused delights. Every bite is a truffle lover’s dream, from the creamy ricotta and melted mozzarella to the aromatic layers of Truffle Hill’s truffle aioli, honey, mustard, and jus. Drizzled with truffle oil and a hint of truffle hot sauce, this pizza is a symphony of rich, earthy notes, making every slice an unforgettable culinary journey.
4-6 people, depending on the desired portion size.
- 500 grams pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Truffle Hill Truffle Aioli
- 1/4 cup Truffle Hill Truffle Honey
- 1/4 cup Truffle Hill Truffle Mustard
- 1/4 cup Truffle Hill Truffle Jus
- 1/4 cup Truffle Hill Truffle Salt
- 1/4 cup Truffle Hill Truffle Oil
- 1 tablespoon Truffle Hill Truffle Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Brush the olive oil over the dough.
- Spread the ricotta cheese over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the ricotta.
- Drizzle the truffle aioli, truffle honey, truffle mustard, truffle jus, truffle salt, and truffle oil over the cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Drizzle the Truffle Hill Truffle Honey over the pizza before serving, or a dash of Truffle Hill Truffle Hot Sauce if you prefer something spicy.
You’ve got the Recipe – now start cooking!
Buy a Starter Pack of 100ml Truffle Oil, 110g Truffle Mustard, 95g Truffle Aioli, 135g Truffle Honey, 60g Truffle Sea Salt, and 100g Truffle Tapenade with Mushroom for $98 delivered to you postage-free!
While you are at it, buy a great gift for family or friends from our range of high-quality truffle aroma-enhanced products, truffle jus, fresh black Perigord truffles (in season), award-winning wines and gift packs. Also, postage free if purchased with your Starter Pack.