Truffle Aioli 95g
- Serve with fries
- Perfect with shellfish or a seafood platter
- Fold through boiled potatoes
- Can be served with grilled vegetables or blanched asparagus
- Great in sandwiches! (Instead of mayonnaise or butter)
- Stir through any pasta dish.
- Perfect with any fish.
- Try with poached egg and asparagus.
- Add to strips of portobello mushroom.
- Ideal with smoked chicken or salmon
Recipe: Cold Chicken Salad
- Chicken (cut of your choice)
- Fresh herbs: parsley and basil
- Side salad: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber
- Crusty bread
Perfect for warm summer days. Steam, roast or fry your favourite cut of fresh chicken: thighs, breast or whole chicken. Pull meat off whole chicken. Add diced celery plus fresh herbs then fold in a generous amount of Truffle Hill Aioli. Mix well then chill in the fridge for one hour. Serve with your favourite side salad plus some fresh crusty bread. Refrigerated: Lasts four days