Truffle Honey 135g
- Drizzle over vanilla gelato for a decadent adults only treat
- Perfect for oven-roasted pumpkin or carrots
- Rub onto a rack of lamb y Add to a cheese board/platter; perfect with aged parmesan!
- Use in any baked goods instead of refined white sugar
- Delicious with blue cheese.
- Drizzle on prosciutto.
- Add to panna cotta or ice cream.
- Use in marinades.
- Rub into a rack of lamb or any meat.
- Drizzle on saganaki or halloumi.
- Drizzle over roast carrot or pumpkin.
- Stir through steamed carrots.
Recipe: Spicy Honey and Soy BBQ Dipping Sauce
1 Tbsp Truffle Hill Salt
1 finely sliced chilli
2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/2 tsp ground chilli powder
1/2 cup Truffle Hill Honey
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp crushed garlic
1 tsp ground ginger
Bring Truffle Hill Honey and the remaining ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer five mins or until reduced by half. Transfer to a bowl and chill for one hour. Or for delicious sticky ribs: cook beef, lamb, or pork ribs in the oven for two hours on high heat or until the meat falls off the bone. Pour unchilled sauce over the ribs for the last 30 mins of cooking.