Truffle Sea Salt Flakes 60g
Australian black Perigord truffles are combined with sea salt to create Black Truffle Salt. Added to the simplest of dishes, it instantly transforms them into rich flavours. The primary characteristic of its flavour is its earthy aroma, like that of mushrooms, but more unique. While all truffle salt works well with cooked egg and mushroom dishes, the black truffle sea salt makes it ideal for eggs, pasta, meats, salads, with olive oil as a dip for bread, or even on popcorn.
- Use in place of regular salt in cooking
- Add to popcorn, potato chips or fries
- Perfect with scrambled eggs or an omelette
- Sprinkle over chopped fresh avocado, tomatoes and cucumber for a yummy snack
- Adds depth to pasta dishes, mashed potato, polenta or risotto
Recipe: Perfect (and easy) Scrambled Eggs
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup cream
25g unsalted butter, chopped
1 tsp Truffle Hill Truffle Salt
Toasted crusty bread, to serve
Chopped chives, to serve
Place eggs and cream in a bowl, season with Truffle Hill Truffle Salt and pepper.
Whisk until frothy.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour mix into pan.
Stir gently with a wooden spoon or spatula until eggs are just set, being careful not to over-cook.
Remove pan from heat and serve, sprinkle with salt and chives.