Truffle Ponzu Japanese Style Dipping Sauce 155ml
This classic Japanese Style Ponzu made with traditional ingredients is elevated further with the infusion of robust, earthy black truffles. Use Truffle Ponzu in place of dipping sauces such as soy or mirin.
Contains soy and fish products.
- Perfect dipping sauce for dumplings and gyoza
- Mix with Truffle Hill Honey and some rosemary to create an amazingly flavoursome lamb roast glaze
- Replace soy sauce with Truffle Hill Ponzu for sashimi pairing
- Drip onto fresh natural oysters
- Add to your favourite hot pot dish; mizutaki and shibu-shibu
- Or simply add to steamed chicken and/or greens
Recipe: Chicken Stir Fry
1/2 kg skinless chicken breast (boneless, cut into cubes)
Salt and pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 cups mixed vegetables
On medium heat sauté chicken breast in olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper until lightly brown.
Add vegetables, broth, sesame oil, Truffle Hill Ponzu and Honey and cook on high until fluid is reduced. Add red pepper and serve.