Luxurious, earthy, and impossible to resist, the truffle possesses a celestial allure unlike any other ingredient. This mysterious fungi born underground in the roots of trees has enthralled gastronomes for centuries. When shaved over simple, fresh dishes, the truffle’s beguiling aroma and flavor elevate each bite to culinary heaven. Though recipes abound for elaborate truffle creations, preparations that let the truffle shine in its naked glory are best.
So indulge in truffle perfection with these tempting creations made for truffle devotees and novices alike.
Truffle Butter Pasta
Experience the epitome of gourmet comfort with our Truffle Butter Pasta. Delicate pasta, perfectly al dente, is bathed in a creamy sauce enriched with the aromatic allure of Truffle Hill truffle oil and fresh black truffles. The earthy truffle notes are beautifully complemented by sautéed garlic and mushrooms, while a sprinkle of grated Parmesan adds a touch of salty sharpness. Every forkful promises a harmonious blend of textures and flavours, making it a dish to remember.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the Truffle Hill Truffle Oil and butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are tender and lightly browned about 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with the sauce.
- Place the pasta on a serving plate and top with shaved Truffle Hill Black Truffles. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You’ve got the Recipe – now start cooking!
Buy a Starter Pack of 100ml Truffle Oil, 110g Truffle Mustard, 95g Truffle Aioli, 135g Truffle Honey, 60g Truffle Sea Salt, and 100g Truffle Tapenade with Mushroom for $98 delivered to you postage-free!
While you are at it, buy a great gift for family or friends from our range of high-quality truffle aroma-enhanced products, truffle jus, fresh black Perigord truffles (in season), award-winning wines and gift packs. Also, postage free if purchased with your Starter Pack.