Truffle Oil – 500ml
- Used in place of regular oil in cooking
- Add to popcorn, potato chips, and fries
- Perfect with cooked mushroom dishes
- Drizzle over cooked/grilled vegetables
- Adds depth to pasta dishes, mashed potato, polenta or risotto
- Add to scrambled eggs.
- Dip crusty bread into it.
- With dukkah.
- Add to a mixed salad.
- Toss through pasta.
- Drizzle over grilled fish or steak.
- Drizzle on pizza.
Drizzle over piave or triple cream brie. Make truffle butter.
Toss with coleslaw.
Mix through mashed potato.
Make a vinaigrette dressing.
Recipe: Balsamic Vinaigrette (Salad Dressing)
- 1/2 tsp Truffle Hill Truffle Salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Truffle Hill Truffle Oil
- 1/4 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Truffle Hill Mustard (or Dijon)
- 1 garlic clove, minced Fresh salad mix – your favourite leafy green salad
Suggested accompaniments include:
cherry tomatoes, chopped carrots, sliced red onion, diced cucumbers, walnuts, blue cheese.
Drizzle in the salad dressing to finish.